Can't Remember Sh*t Reminder Book
Are you forever forgetting birthdays, passwords, the name of the eatery you liked so much on vacation, where you stashed your gold necklace, etc.? Now there's a solution for those of us who can't remember sh*t.
Organized by tabbed categories, sections include:
- A Perpetual Calendar to note dates to remember.
- A section for Internet Passwords.
- On Loan, to help you remember things lent or borrowed.
- Entertaining, in which you can record gifts given and received and notes about social occasions (menus, guests, what you wore, etc.).
- Travel, with packing lists, places for notes about your trip, and more.
- A Home section, in which you can note ''What to Do When'' and repair and maintenance information.
- Health, in which to note health histories, allergies, blood types, and more.
- Extra tips and checklists to help you stay organized.
- Hardcover volume measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high. 144 pages.