- Store Events
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Browse our Shelves
- Kids & Young Adults
- New and Noteworthy
- Read to Grow Donation Books
Self-Publishing Consultant/EBM Operator
R.J. Julia is seeking a part-time Espresso Book Machine Consultant operator (25-30 hrs per week). This person will have responsibility for the success of this location. The primary duties for this position will be operating the Espresso Book Machine and consulting with Authors who wish to have their work perfectly bound into a soft-cover book.
Manages the Customer’s Espresso Book Machine experience by providing exceptional product and service information, and self-Publishing consulting.
· Interacts with Customers in person, via telephone and via email; ensures that all correspondence is answered in a timely manner.
· Operates Espresso Book Machine (EBM) in a manner that is conducive to productivity and profitability.
· Assists Customers in search for book titles, accesses and orders content available through EspressNet.
· Fulfills web, email, and inter-store orders and payments.
· Informs Customer if order cannot be filled within 24 hours of receipt; communicates with Customer when order is completed.
· Maintains Customer profiles and records by updating account information; including Author Release Agreements.
· Recommends potential products or services to Customer by collecting information and analyzing Customer needs.
· Provides Author consultation, reviews Author’s files, and provides support for all Self Publishing offerings.
· Ensures adequate supplies are on hand, maintains accurate records of material receipts.
· Ships Customer orders as needed.
· Maintains area in a neat and orderly manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Expert Customer Service, Quality-driven, Problem Solver, Market/Industry Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Keen Listening Ability, Phone Skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro, In Design, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Basic Mechanical Aptitude.
Please send your resume to: