Jacques Pepin, America's favorite French chef, makes your cooking easier with 150 timesaving recipes.
- Make crackers by spritzing wonton wrappers with oil and bake until golden.
- Use frozen butternut squash for quick soup.
- Freeze salmon and cream cheese appetizer rollups for easy slicing.
- Prepare cheese straws appetizers with frozen puff pastry.
- Need an elegant entree in record time?
Saute pork cutlets with prunes and steak sauce.
- Spoon a rich-tasting sauce of wine, ketchup, and mustard over grilled steak
- Mix melted chocolate with whipped cream for quick chocolate mousse.
- Fill a store-bought, hollowed-out pound cake with quick food processor lemon buttercream.