Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Whether you want to visit fairytale châteaux, stroll amid rolling fields of blossoming lavender or learn what makes a noble vintage, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that France has to offer.
Few countries capture the imagination quite like France. The world-famous cuisine is as rich and varied as the glorious landscapes, the wine as renowned and captivating as the art. From the alpine peaks to the Mediterranean beaches, each region has its own robust history and lively culture to inspire visitors.
Our updated guide brings France to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. Our updated 2023 travel guide brings to life. DK Eyewitness France is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime. Inside DK Eyewitness France you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of France’s must-sees and hidden gems.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of France, from Paris to the Pyrénées, Champagne to Corsica.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Île de France, Le Nord and Picardy, Champagne, Alsace and Lorraine, Normandy, Brittany, The Loire Valley, Franche-Comté, The Massif Central, The Rhône Valley and the French Alps, Poitou and Aquitaine, The Dordogne, The Pyrénées, Languedoc and Roussillon, Provence and the Côte d’Azur, Corsica
Only visiting Paris? Try our DK Eyewitness Paris.About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer