Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
It’s fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest
card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.Brain Quest Grade 1
helps kids aged 6–7 to learn in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way, covering reading and language arts, math, science, and more.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest Grade 1
features hundreds of questions and answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.Featuring:
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades).Brain Quest decks are:
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 750 questions and answers covering counting, spelling, vocab, and more
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy
About the Author
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.