This is book number 2 in the Black and White Books for a Newborn and Baby series.
"Remarkable. Our little boy is only 3 weeks old really focusing on these nature and science based images at such an early age. Brilliant idea " Owen, Bristol, UK
#1 BEST SELLER series on Amazon, developed by a Psychologist, an Astronaut Training Designer and a Humanoid Robotics Engineer, this book is a part of incredible and innovative series, EARTH DESIGNS series - black and white for a NEWBORN, BABY and FAMILY, is based on the current scientific findings on newborns and BABIES' visual perception and brain development.
This book is the second in the series. It contains 12 OUTLINED IMAGES TO BE COLOURED IN BY MUM, DAD OR FAMILY MEMBER TO BECOME HIGH CONTAST BLACK AND WHITE beautiful pictures inspired by the underwater world. We know less about our oceans than we know about Space.
Pictures are designed to help a newborn baby
- Improve concentration through stimulating and captivating images.
- Stimulate further learning and discovery.
- Create new pathways in the brain through learning to trace visual patterns.
- Acquire early life skills essential for successful learning and interaction.
Pictures within this book are accompanied by over 30 fascinating facts for the whole family to enjoy
Through this EARTH DESIGN series (note, this is Underwater World book only, see other books in the series), your baby will be exposed to a wide range of sciences: mathematics, geometry, biology, astronomy together with history, architecture, cutting-edge engineering and other aspects of our mysterious and fascinating Universe.
These books are designed for the adult and the baby to enjoy together. There are two levels of information presented, facts for the parent and the image for the baby and the parent, to make the most from the time spent together.
Enter our monthly competition to win upcoming books:
● Share your story on Facebook about becoming a Mum or a Dad
● Share activities you love to do with your newborn baby on Instagram
● We love to see your family and baby pictures or videos enjoying books
● Include #cosmicbabybooks in your post or email us via the website