Who doesn't love a bit of random trivia now and then?
Or, for that matter, who doesn't enjoy plucking some obscure tidbit of information from the back of their mind and dropping it into conversation?
Pick up The Ultimate Bathroom Reader, your ultimate source of interesting facts about a wide range of diverse topics.
This book is truly a quick read packed with information from cover to cover.
In this amazing trivia book, you will find out:
- Why did the nation of Sudan crash out of the Top 10 largest countries in 2011?
- Why did everyone at the very first Oscars' ceremony already know who the winners would be?
- Why did the people of New York riot over the price of flour in 1837?
- How likely are you to be hit by the ball while in the stands of a baseball match?
- And so many more questions
Collected here are some of the world's most peculiar, astonishing, weird, and wacky facts and anecdotes, covering everything from sports to space travel, movies to medicine, Sherlock Holmes to Shakespeare, and football to pharaohs.
In simple terms, that is what The Ultimate Bathroom Reader is all about.
All of these facts plus hundreds more are listed here, in simple, bite-size chunks-with a few pop quizzes thrown in just to keep your brain ticking over Who knows what you might pick up if you have a couple of minutes to spare?
Grab your copy right now and start having fun