- First updated major print guidebook to Puerto Rico to be updated since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Most recent and expanded coverage of El Yunque and other areas that affected by Hurricane Maria in 2017.
- “ 2021 finished with Puerto Rico's tourism industry setting new records in lodging income, room tax collections, and passenger arrivals, while the average stay of tourists increased by 5%.”-Discover Puerto Rico
- “The number of passengers arriving in Puerto Rico was also at the highest levels in the past decade. Figures provided by Aerostar Airport Holdings show that in 2021 4.84 million passengers arrived at Luis Muñoz Marín airport. Not only is this 2.6% higher than 2019, the year with the most passengers in the past decade, but more of those passengers were visitors” -Discover Puerto Rico
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Walking Tours, Calendar of Events, (list other notable FM Features)
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description