Think positive and live happier! These 101 true stories show you how to find joy, peace and happiness in your own life.
You already have all the necessary tools to find your happiness – you just need to learn how to use them. These inspirational, personal stories from Chicken Soup for the Soul’s library provide role models and tips so you can apply these keys to happiness to your own life.
Each chapter starts with a guided tour, too, to help you best utilize the lessons inside. You don’t have to implement all 10 keys, by the way. Even one will make a huge difference! In these pages, you will learn how to:
1. Count Your Blessings – use the power of gratitude
2. Free Yourself with Forgiveness – put the past in the past
3. Help Someone Else – make a difference and feel empowered
4. Have Less Stuff – find joy in decluttering your home
5. Think Positive – change your thoughts to change your world
6. Make Me Time – carve out time and make yourself a priority
7. Step Outside Your Comfort Zone – try new things and face your fears
8. Be Yourself – discover the unique superpower that only you have
9. Pursue Your Passion – discover excitement and purpose again
10. Get Outside in Nature – de-stress and put things in perspective
Chicken Soup for the Soul books are 100% made in the USA and each book includes stories from as diverse a group of writers as possible. Chicken Soup for the Soul solicits and publishes stories from the LGBTQ community and from people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.
Amy Newmark is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Purchases 3 or more Chicken Soup for the Soul titles at the event, and receive a free ARC of the yet to be released Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Wonderful, Wacky Family.
*While supplies last.
PLEASE JOIN AMY NEWMARK IN PERSON AT RJ JULIA