Educators' Night: Realistic Fiction for Grades 7-12
Join us for the third in a series of Educator Nights aimed at specific topics that will get kids excited and engaged in reading!
Our third session is for educators teaching grades 7-12 and focuses on realistic fiction books and starting a school book club.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- An introduction to realistic fiction books, including graphic novels, plus a little historical fiction thrown in.
- How to work realistic fiction into your curriculum.
- Getting students excited about reading realistic fiction.
- How to start a school book club and how RJ Julia Booksellers can help.
- Jamie’s top 5 picks in 5 minutes book discussion.
Refreshments will be served.
Attendees will receive 20% off their purchase this evening.
Monday, November 4, 2019 - 5:30pm
RJ Julia Booksellers
768 Boston Post Road
Madison, CT 06443